Branding is the process of actively shaping your business to attract customers’ attention. It’s crucial for business success as it has to do with the positive or negative perceptions customers have about your business. In addition, branding entails your logo, website, content, packaging, and lots more. A good brand builds reputation.
Two effective ways for SWAG247 to promote a brand is physical and digital marketing. Furthermore, a practical way to digitize your brand is by engaging in online channels like E-newsletter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Email Newsletter is a marketing mail containing news, updates, and content that engages an audience. It is used by 70% of companies as it has a wide coverage of over 3.8 billion people. This fact makes it an interesting tool with which to create marketing strategies for our clients. Below are some factors that enhance its viability:
● E-newsletters have a low cost of operation to reach a large audience. You can sign up for free e-newsletters via send pulse while getting paid per number of subscribers. This advantage results in a good return on investment.
● It is a tool for enhancing credibility. It highlights your expertise in a field and increases understanding of your subscribers through the content you display.
● It gives a chance for better personalization. For this reason, you can interact with potential customers and clients one on one via their inbox where you offer products and services.
● It is vital for building lasting business relationships with clients and customer loyalty. It also keeps your business in front of customer’s minds with informative news and guides you showcase.
● It increases website traffic and is a great way to share blog posts and feeds, thus promoting sales.
● E-newsletters are effective in converting subscribers to customers when products are showcase and discounts are offered.
● It has an unsubscribe button for those who are not interested. This feature helps create a mailing list with only potential customers.
Instagram is a digital visual technology that you can use alongside E-newsletters for better business development results.
● Instagram can be promoted via a mailing list. Your newsletter subscribers are potential customers that may not be following you on Instagram yet. Therefore, you can use this to your advantage.
● You could use a grid picture of your Instagram feed in your welcome mail. A link to your Instagram profile and a call to action to a discount order.
● Customers rely on other customers’ reviews to build trust. As a result, you could partner with a few of your Instagram subscribers as micro-influencers.
● The comment section is a space for you to interact with customers. You should also make use of hashtags. Your Instagram should be a sneak peek of what your newsletter offers. This would entice followers to become active subscribers.
LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented website used for professional networking.
● It is an exceptional platform for enhancing B2B transactions due to its professional nature.
● It has a readily available target audience as everyone on LinkedIn is out for business. Also, your content is visible to all as there is no algorithm to select feeds.
● It is a perfect spot to build a reputation by telling your brand success story. This results in the growth of your mailing list as you make professional contacts.
One online marketing strategy is to establish a well-rounded online presence using various tools and their specific features to your benefit. In addition, when employed in information dissemination, user-generated content builds trust between your customers and business. For more marketing tips and branding strategies, visit www.SWAG247.biz.